Pallet Racking: most widely used racking system. The loading capacity and size is customized, could make enough use of space. Beam connect with frame by safety pin, fit with pallet supports, frame and post protector. It’s reliable and durable.
Several basic factor which you should consider to design pallet racking:
1. Cargo weight(including pallet or container)
2. pallet size and cargo size, width x depth x height
3. the maximum lift height of forklift and available height of warehouse
4. Specification of forklift used in this warehouse
5. Fork entry direction for loading/unloading
6. Detail size of warehouse, position of doors and pillars.
7. Allowed Passage width for forklift
There are some other types of racking which divide from pallet racking:
1. AS/RS System, automatically racking system, fit for large quantity and high effective automatic warehouse
2. Light duty shelving, loading from 100kg-300kg. angle shelving and boltless rivet shelving, fit for garment, electronic industry
3. medium duty racking, loading from 300-1000kg, fit for mechanical, pharmacy. ..etc
4. cantilever racking, fit for long bar and long cargo storage
5. flow through racking, fit for automatic manufacturing line.
6. drive in racking, fit for large quantity same cargo, first in last out, high turn rate.
7. mezzanine floor/mezzanine platform, fit for light cargo handle by man powder. Especially for 4s shop, furniture… etc
8. steel pallet, wire mesh decking, wire mesh container, foldable storage box…such storage equipment
9. other type of non standard racking system.
10. shelving system like longsoan shelving, longspan racking, rut shelving, ret shelving,