Longspan shelving includes medium duty racking type B and type A. Usually use quality cold rolled steel SPCC and Q235. Use upright frame and beam as major component. Put the step beam or Z beam on the shelf. It’s easy for man to handle. Longspan shelving can suit for various of industries, the vantage is low cost, reliable quality, easy to assemble and disassemble. It can be used separately or join together with major frame and additional frame.
Features of longspan shelving:
1. The upright fame includes upright post, horizontal bracing, diagonal bracing, bolts, nuts and foot plate. We can use safety pins to lock the beam, the structure is very stable. The steel shelf is put on the step beam, each spacing can be adjusted by 50mm
2. The loading capacity is according to the section of beam, thickness of shelf and quantity of stiffners. The maximum load capacity can be 800kg/level.
3. General speaking, the height of frame is less than 3 meter, we can also build mezzanine floor on the racking system.
4. The specification of upright post is 55 x 70 x 2.0, for the step beam, we have 50 x 30, 60 x 40, 80 x 50 and 110 x 50. We also have Z beam for longspan shelving
5. We use SPCC for steel shelf. Under cutting, bending and welding the stiffners.
As a professional manuafcturer & exporter for longspan shelving, T Racking export a lot of longspan shelving to Australia, UK, South Africa…etc.
For more relative inquiry, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
You can also go to our website at http://www.t-racking.com and http://www.racking-shelving.com to see more detail.